- How does the cost of My Virtual Office compare to the cost of a physical office in Dublin 2?
- What is a Virtual Office?
- What are the benefits?
- What kind of companies use My Virtual Office?
- How long does it take to setup?
- Are there any setup fees?
Detail 2 Person Physical Serviced Office My Virtual Office Location (Dublin 2) €1,500 (estimated Rent per month) €30 (Business Address) Receptionist €1,500 (based on €18k Salary) €45 (Call Answering) Mail Scanning €0 (receptionist) €20 (Mail Scanning) Fax Forwarding €0 (receptionist) €5 (Fax Forwarding) Total €3,250* (monthly) €100* (Monthly) *Excluding VAT
A virtual office provides communication and address services that allow users to reduce traditional office costs while maintaining business professionalism. A virtual office incorporates a selection of business services provided by a virtual office business provider, these services may include: Business Address, Mail Scanning Service, Fax Forwarding, Call Diverting and Personalised Call Answering.
- My Virtual Office services include the option of having multiple Dublin 2 Business Addresses, Mail Scanning Service, Fax Forwarding, Call Diverting and Personalised Call Answering. Get started from as little as €1 per day!
- My Virtual Office is a fantastic way to test the market before taking the plunge; you can gauge customer reaction and market opportunities before fully investing.
- You can be operational within 48 hours and then let the My Virtual Office team assist you while you concentrate on growing your business.
- My Virtual Office is a one stop solution for presenting a professional image of your company. When potential clients are seeking a service provider, one of the key considerations is their location. Having a city centre Dublin 2 or Docklands business address associated with your company portraits an instant image of professionalism.
- My Virtual Office has multiple reception teams and a state of the art enterprise class phone system, we can ensure that your calls will be answered professionally every time.
- Avoid the anxiety, time and commitment associated with leasing physical office space in Dublin city centre. Subscribe almost instantly and use My Virtual Office services to get your business off the ground.
- Your overheads with My Virtual Office will be a fraction of the cost of leasing traditional physical office space in Dublin and employing your own reception team.
- As your business expands, hire essential new team members rather than squandering resources on tasks that the My Virtual Office team can assist with.
- Take a holiday with the peace of mind that your customers’ calls are being answered and that your messages are being e-mailed directly to you.
- Be eco-friendly, work from anywhere with My Virtual Office without the additional cost to the environment of unnecessary travel.
As well as start-up businesses wishing to reduce their overheads, established businesses are also benefiting from our services, an example of these include:
Solicitors regularly attend meetings with clients and are often in court. They are not in a position to accept telephone calls during these periods. The My Virtual Office team handles their incoming calls and forwards the messages to them via an e-mail. A prestigious Dublin 2 business address is also vital in this form of business.
Carpet Cleaners/Window Cleaners
A Carpet Cleaner or Window Cleaner cannot accept telephone call while carrying out their daily tasks. They however do not want to miss a potential new customer enquiry. The My Virtual Office team handles their incoming calls and forwards the messages to them via an e-mail. Having a Dublin city centre business address may also be beneficial in winning new contracts in the Dublin region.
Your Virtual Office will be setup within two working days once payment and required documentation has been received.
There are no set up charges at all.